July Dormant

July Dormant

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello, Earth people!!

Seriously nothing much to share,

Bz with photography club AGM, assignment, and mid term exam.
AGM is around the corner, i'm in charge for mini games session,
Million of thx to my working comm, wan zing, eddy, weiyi and yongjin
Our duty wont be fun without u guys,
keep it on, Event Division is da best!!
However, Plan always look good on paper,
God bless me, everything going smooth!!
Hopefully that would be a perfect nite for me, my workin comm, and photog club new members...

Gonna hang out wif my mates to catch a movie " Predators"
Looking forward to this kind of movie...
tat all for me,
Woon Yaw from Pandora is signing out,
Keep connecting, Earth ppl

===============================The End==============================












Typical under grad, plain lifestyle...

No comments:

Post a Comment